INGREDIENTS125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Chardonnay infused with orange peel
15ml orange blossom water
2 large oranges
Orange sugar candy balls
Maldon sea salt
- To make the orange infused Eisberg Alcohol-Free Chardonnay, take the peel of a large orange and place into a large jar. Fill the jar with the Eisberg Alcohol Free Chardonnay and store in the fridge for 24 hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Pour the Eisberg Alcohol-Free Chardonnay infused with orange peel and the orange blossom water to a mixing glass and shake well.
- Slightly grind the orange sugar candy balls and sea salt.
- Squeeze the juice of a large orange into a small plate and dip the rim of a martini glass into the juice. Dip the same glass into the orange sugar candy and sea salt mixture to decorate.
- Pour the drink into the decorated martini glass.