INGREDIENTS20ml Spiced Gomme
125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine
10ml lemon juice
10ml cantaloupe melon juice
For the spiced gomme: 500ml water
400g caster sugar
15 cardamon pods
3 star anise
1tbs of pink peppercorns
3 cinnamon sticks
- To make the spiced gomme: pour the water and add caster sugar to a large saucepan, along with the cardamon pods, star anise, cloves, pink peppercorns and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. When it reaches boiling point remove from the heat and allow to cool. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- Pour the spiced gomme, Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine, lemon juice and cantaloupe melon juice to a mixing glass and stir.
- Strain the mixture into a coupette glass.
- Use a melon baller to create balls of cantaloupe melon and soak in spiced gomme.
- Thread the soaked melon balls onto a skewer and sprinkle with chilli threads to garnish.