We’re sure the original German mixologist of the Gin Basil Smash, Jorg Meyer, would give this non-alcoholic gin version the thumbs up. Combining the classic juniper flavours of Fluere Original with lemon juice, sugar syrup, just-picked basil leaves and lemon slices, it’s fresh, natural, yummy and full of flavour. Pop a fancy piece of artisanal ice in a tumbler, pour, then garnish with basil and edible flowers.
50 ml Fluere Original
25 ml fresh lemon juice
15 ml sugar syrup
Edible flowers to garnish
- Add Fluere Original and ice to tumbler.
- Muddle basil and lemon slices at bottom of shaker.
- Add lemon juice and sugar syrup to shaker and shake strongly.
- Double strain mixture into tumbler.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and edible flowers.
Fresh, natural and yummy!