If there ever was a dreamy gin mocktail, it couldn’t get dreamier than this mocktail recipe with South African native chestnuts (Fynbos), Honeybush tannin notes and oranges to bring out a symphony of flavours. The alcohol free gin made in the Western Cape of South Africa uses mountain spring water and fresh natural ingredients for a premium product. To serve, twist an orange peel around the glass rim, add a half or full orange wedge, a splash of StrangeLove Tonic and swirl through with a cinnamon stick. Dee-lightful!
INGREDIENTS50ml JR The Pioneer
200ml StrangeLove Tonic No 8
- Add a twist of orange peel around glass rim.
- Pour 50ml JR The Pioneer into a glass filled with lots of ice
- Add half or full wedge/slice of orange
- Swirl with a small cinnamon stick
- Add 200ml StrangeLove Tonic No 8