If you’ve been searching for the perfect summer mocktail, look no further. This delicious spritz exhibits a subtle blend of flavours and is super refreshing. Sea Arch, a non-alcoholic alternative to gin, is an ocean-inspired spirit with hints of sugar kelp, samphire, aromatic juniper and citrus. Here it is paired with the subtle fruity and musky notes of elderberry, super crisp premium soda and a hint of tangy lime. The result is a sublime summer drink that works equally well for parties or for lounging by the pool. Serve with plenty of ice and garnish with slices of citrus and a sprig of lemon verbena.
INGREDIENTS50ml of Sea Arch
75ml of elderflower presse
Squeeze of fresh lime
Strangelove soda water
Fresh lemon and lime slices
Sprig of lemon verbena
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add a 50ml measure of Sea Arch.
- Add 75ml of elderflower presse.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Top up with soda water.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and lime slices.
- Finish with a sprig of lemon verbena.