Aquafaba or egg white is a revelation in a gin mocktail with sour flavours, so don't be tempted to skip it. The magic happens when the shaken drink is poured into the glass and left to settle, with the liquids dropping to the base and the foam creating a frothy head that mellows out the flavours and adds a silky texture. Decorate with powdered raspberries to complete the wow factor.
INGREDIENTS50ml of Sea Arch
30ml of freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
20ml of lemon juice
15ml sugar syrup
30ml of aquafaba (vegan) or egg white
- Pour 50ml of Sea Arch into a cocktail shaker.
- Add 30ml of freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice.
- Add 20ml of lemon juice.
- Add 15ml of sugar syrup.
- Add 30ml of aquafaba (vegan) or egg white can be used.
- Shake for 10 seconds, then add 2 large ice cubes.
- Shake for a further 15 seconds, strain into a glass.
- Decorate with powdered raspberries.