Like your mocktails with a bit of punch? If so, you’ll enjoy sipping these for days. The classic juniper, ginger, orange and cardamom flavours of Grace non-alcoholic gin create the perfect base. Meanwhile, the lime wedges, chilli syrup, ginger beer and turmeric bring the palate party. It’s the ideal mocktail for cooler autumn and winter days and evenings. Garnish with a long sliced chilli.
INGREDIENTS60ml Ovant Grace
2 pcs Lime, wedges
15ml Chilli Syrup
1 btl Somersault Soda Ginger Beer
1 pinch Ground Turmeric
Long Red Chilli, cut lengthwise
- Add lime wedges, chilli syrup and turmeric into a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add Ovant Grace and cubed ice to the shaker and shake for 5 seconds.
- Double-strain into a highball glass filled with cubed ice.
- Top with ginger beer and stir.
- Garnish with a long red chilli cut lengthwise.